Monday, May 17, 2010
Hello ? Back to post again for today . I want to use english this time round . Btw those who want to come for my holiday party contact me or post a notice on the cbox , because I need to know the number of people coming . I am trying to learn the style of posting blog language if not typing this is too informal -.- So don't blame me if my style of typing is the same as yours ^^. We got our exams marks back on Friday, I did badly at my english , because I know I sux ? o.o For my Chinese, okok , because I didn't put in much effort . I did the worst of my Science and Math -.- I've got only 50-55 range in this two subjects ... Hate it. Nevermind , will be posting later because now I need to do my homework .
- Byebye
YiFeng ♥
Blogged
@ 1:47 AM
Don't let me go -